What are we looking for?
Aiguasol is seeking a European Projects Coordinator/ Technical consultant to join our headquarters in Barcelona to work closely within our multidisciplinary team in Barcelona in order to participate in energy consulting, engineering and research projects.
The successful candidate will have:
● Experience in the field of engineering and energy consulting in the world of construction and industry, the ability to manage and coordinate projects, be resolute in the face of unconventional scenarios and solutions, and the ability to work in the field of European research projects.
● Training in Engineering or Physical Sciences, with knowledge of thermal energy systems.
● Experience in the sector, which must allow the management and coordination of projects.
● Have the ability to be resolutive and proactive.
● Mastery of software tools that allow carrying out work efficiently, both in office automation (Office, etc.) and dynamic simulation of energy systems (TRNSYS, EnergyPluS, etc.)
● Sufficient command of English to be able to enter working groups of European projects.
● From the social aspect, the interest in entering into a cooperative organization system is valued, with a participatory spirit within the group.
About the Role
As a Coordinator of European Projects, you will:
● Manage and coordinate European Research Projects, as well as be resolut in the face of unconventional scenarios and solutions.
● Interact with the group members participating in the project, including people from AIGUASOL and its partners.
What we offer
● A working day of 40h per week with flexible hours (2 days of remote working) and
ability to self-manage time.
● A salary of between 29,000/34,000€ per year, stipulated according to variables
common to all the variables common to all employees of the company (position,
experience, training and added responsibilities), training and added responsibilities).
In addition, a maximum variable of 5-10% depending on the position and results of
● 24 days of annual vacation + 2 days of collective bargaining agreement.
● Good working environment, dynamic, flexible and cooperative.
● Full flexibility of schedule and possibility of teleworking 2 days per week.
● Offices in the center of Barcelona.
● Fresh seasonal fruit is always available at the office!