Job Title: Renewable Energy Electrical Engineer
Location: UK Wide
Job Type: Full-time
Key responsibilities include:
Operational Duties – responsible for performing Senior Authorised Person (SAP) duties up to and including 275kV. Maintenance and fault response on high-value electrical assets.
Technical Support – provide planned and unplanned technical support, including technical and safety investigations. Respond to important electrical plant issues and defects that have taken, or have the potential to take, plant out of service. Ensuring sites remain Grid Code Compliant.
Asset Integrity Management – monitoring plant health and ensuring an appropriate response to emergent issues that have the potential to cause safety and business issues. Review and improvement of maintenance standards.
Contractor Management – perform elements of contract management from specification/scope writing, technical evaluation of contractor’s proposal, through to planning, setting to work, and continuous monitoring of safety and performance.
Project Management – provide a direct project management delivery service for specific activities required by the business, including safety, reliability, and design improvement.
To be considered for the Renewable Energy Electrical Engineer role, candidates are required to have:
– Minimum HNC level qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
– Due to the remote nature of some of our sites, a full driving license is essential, along with the ability to travel regularly to various sites.
– Candidates will already be an operational SAP or be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve sufficient competence.
– Good experience in an operational, maintenance, or construction environment, preferably within an HV environment.
– Good working knowledge of electrical equipment and systems (protection systems, HV switchgear, electrical generating plant, HV / LV transformers, control systems).
– Demonstrate experience in managing projects and contractors and have a proven track record of delivery, both personally and through others.
– Knowledge of Renewable Energy such as Wind or Solar technology is preferable but not essential.
Looking for Lead Engineer candidates with 8+ years of experience Roles & Responsibilities: Able to understand SLD, project Specification and...Apply For This Job
For our SW development team within the SCADA department, we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Software Developer. The...Apply For This Job
How to contribute to our vision The tooling engineer will be part of global Blades Manufacturing Support Tooling team, with...Apply For This Job
We are looking for candidates with previous experience within grid connection processes, grid integration, cost estimations for grid connections and...Apply For This Job
Responsible for Wind Power Proposal Generation of Control System and SCADA solutions. Shall have working experience on Control System, SCADA,...Apply For This Job