The Customer Support Technician interacts on a daily basis with solar PV installers as well as system owners, helping to bring a general understanding of Enphase products to the marketplace. This job is a bit of a tech-support hybrid, requiring outstanding interpersonal skills, experience with computer networking, and an ability to learn the regulatory requirements for Enphase site installations.
1 position open for Cs agent with French fluent + German fluent and working knowledge of English
1 position open for Cs agent with Dutch fluent + German fluent and working knowledge of English
Description of Duties:
1. Respond to inbound phone calls to the Customer Support phone queue.
2. Respond to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
3. Provide pre-sales information about Enphase products.
4. Document and track all activities in a central CRM/HelpDesk software platform.
5. Troubleshoot technical issues related to Enphase installations.
6. Assist with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
7. Attend site visits to assist in resolving customer issues or to help with customer training as needed
8. Coordinate with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database.
9. Assist other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
10. Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
11. Follow departmental conventions and procedures.
12. Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
13. Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
1. 3/5+ Years experience working in a technical support / customer support role or equivalent education/experience combination.
2. Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
3. General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
4. Prior experience with solar PV products and experience of relevant regulations (including UTE C 15-712-1, VDE0126-1-1 etc)
5. Fluent in French & English, additional European languages are also highly desirable
6. Have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
7. Have excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employees.
8. Experience with consumer-grade networking TCP/IP data networking would be a significant advantage.
This is a salaried position. Office hours are: 8:30am – 18:30pm. Start and finish times are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support during these hours.
Are you looking to make an impact in renewable energy and use your engineering skills in the Powertrain Systems, then...Apply For This Job
If you are a current Vivint Solar employee, please apply to positions using the “Find Jobs” task in Workday. We...Apply For This Job
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in...Apply For This Job
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations...Apply For This Job
Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters? Where your work secures our customer’s investment and...Apply For This Job
Pacifico Energy Partners GmbH is a renewable energy company. It facilitates the acquisition of operational and turn-key wind and solar...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com