Absolute Solar & Wind Ltd is an established renewables installations company headquartered in West, Central Scotland. It is a friendly, fast growing, dynamic business focusing on commercial scale projects for Solar PV.
We have a requirement for experienced and fully qualified electrician covering Solar PV installation locations throughout UK. You will be tasked with the installation of solar PV systems on mainly commercial scale projects.
PV experience preferable, but not required (Training on job provided). You should hold the following qualifications:
· Deliver PV installations and deliver all electrical requirement on projects in-line with Absolute brand values (Trust – Quality – Contemporary Technology). This can be all electrical and panel installations (Ground and Roof mounts). Need to comfortable working on roofs.
· Carry out site surveys
· Site setup and act as site supervisor on installations
· Liaise with Project Manager and be the face of Absolute in dealing with the customer on site / report any customer feedback
· Ensure all H&S requirements are met and followed (Follow RAMS etc)
· To understand and complete all work-related documentation / site reports accurately and on time including test sheets
· Deliver a quality job in an efficient and effective manner.
· Deliver O&M jobs
· Ad hoc requirements and projects to support / meet needs of business.
· Role primarily based at customer sites and will involve travel.
· Hours of work are 8am to 4:30pm Monday (2:30pm Friday), it will be necessary to work out-with these hours at key times.
· While office practice is to work within recognised business hours, the role requires this person is contactable at any time considered reasonable.
· Fully qualified Electrician (5years+ post qualification) – 17th (preferably 18th Edition).
· Excellent knowledge of wiring regulations and certification.
· Ability to perform system inspection & testing to BS 7671, commissioning, and handover.
· Experience in the renewables/energy sector preferable but not essential (practical knowledge of modules, inverters, DC wiring and monitoring systems. City & Guild 2372/2399 or NICEIC Solar PV would be preferred but not essential).
· Knowledgeable with site H&S requirements and understand current legislation.
Fault finding skills essential
· Proactive, problem solver and self-starter
· Co-operative, customer focused and positive team player
· Stakeholder engagement and management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable and flexible – will need to work flexible hours and overtime to meet deadlines / callouts and to work away from home
· Full Clean UK driving licence with own transport essential
· CSCS / ECS / SSSTS / SMSTS / Trailer licence preferable
· Works exclusively with Absolute
Reference ID: Electrician Engineer
Application Deadline: 18/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
About Us Clearway Energy Group is accelerating the world’s transformation to a clean energy future. With more than 4.3 gigawatts...Apply For This Job
Help us eliminate non-violent crime, one community at a time Are you excited about eliminating non-violent crime and fascinated by...Apply For This Job
The Role: The Licensed Electrician is part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. As a skilled member of the team,...Apply For This Job
Overview: COVID-19 Precaution: Virtual Interviews Our commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally...Apply For This Job
Powering Possibilities …for Today & Tomorrow! A leader in sustainable energy, TransAlta has over 100 years of experience generating power...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com