Clean Earth design, build, and operate Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Wind Turbine renewable energy systems throughout the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2010, our industry-leading in-house team of engineers, planners and project managers provide a complete turn key solution for land owners, SMEs and large corporates, incorporating every aspect of the project development process and ensuring Clean Earth are always one step ahead.
This unique approach allows Clean Earth to tackle every project head-on, with the in-house resources to provide a truly holistic service.
Successful applicants will join the existing planning team.
Responsibilities will include:
– Project management of renewable energy sites – predominantly wind.
– Site identification for wind and solar PV projects throughout the UK – with
particular focus in Wales and Scotland.
– Liaising with clients, DNOs, Local Planning Authorities and external consultants.
– Knowledge and understanding of wind and solar project finances and be able to
present proposals internally and externally.
– Coordination and preparation of EIA and non-EIA planning applications – writing
Environmental Statements and Planning Statements.
– Completing site visits to assess the suitability for wind/solar installations.
– Ensuring a collaborative relationship with landowners and build relationships with
new potential clients.
– Liaising with statutory and non-statutory consultees.
– Be solution focused and goal oriented.
– Organising and running stakeholder workshops and pre-application consultations.
– Degree-qualified in planning, renewable energy, environmental or associated area.
– Knowledge of the planning application process, including submission of applications.
– Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
– Minimum of a year’s experience in a planning environment.
– Given experience in submission of planning applications.
– Given experience in client and planner meetings.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills.
– Excelled report-writing skills.
– Proficiency with Excel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
– Renewable energy industry knowledge and experience, with a particular focus on
– Experience using ArcGIS and AutoCAD.
– Associate membership of RTPI/ IEMA useful.
– Driving License.
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Position Type: Full-time Location: Emeryville, CA Education Required: Master of Science in applicable field of engineering (i.e., Ocean Engineering, Naval...Apply For This Job
THE ROLE We are looking for an exceptional System Test Engineer who will focus on Component and System Testing activities...Apply For This Job
The Field Applications Engineer will work to support our team of technicians and our customers to maintain our fleet of...Apply For This Job
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking an Application Engineer Manager – Raw Materials, Railway, Wind Energy to...Apply For This Job
Mass Power Solutions is a electrical contracting company specializing in renewable energy. We take pride in our Mass Power family...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com