The Field Service Technician will report to the Customer Service Director and provide diagnostic, troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance services to residential and commercial PV systems. The Field Service Technician will be asked to assist in the commissioning of the solar array and monitoring systems during project installation.
The ideal candidate has significant experience and understanding in the design and installation of commercial and residential PV systems.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Performing required preventive maintenance activities on commercial and residential inverters to maintain warranty coverage
2. Responding to corrective maintenance cases on both commercial and residential PV systems. Includes troubleshooting, testing, repairing activities and updating online case logs accurately
3. Attending and demonstrating outstanding performance at multiple inverter training schools
4. Working safely and in accordance with 1st Light Energy and industry standard safety requirements
5. Working closely with members of the Operations Team to respond to open case directions and provide data where requested
6. Prioritizing conflicting work requests and escalations
7. Working with customers unhappy with the performance or functionality of their systems
8. Ensuring the vehicle, tooling, electronics, software, and company property issued are accounted for and taken care of
9. Working with the 1st Light Energy commercial teams to assist with monitoring installation and commissioning on new projects
10. Supporting the ongoing development and improvement of the 1st Light Energy Customer Service team
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com